Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting designer with cutting patterns and garments
- Organization of the design room
- Research on various new design concepts
- Assembly of presentation boards and other administrative duties.
- Assist designers with mood boards, flats on Illustrator, putting together color rings for the season, and any other design oriented tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), CAD (is a plus)
* All Design candidates must present a portfolio and/ or design samples.
*Please note that applicants must be a rising junior or senior pursuing a bachelor's degree or first year graduate in Fashion Design program. A candidate's application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of two - three days per week between JUNE 1st - AUGUST 3rd.
*For students under 18yrs old, we require a parent present during the interview and signature allowing you to participate in the internship. Please understand that this is an unpaid internship for applicants to receive school credit toward graduation.
It is the policy of SHEILA FRANK, LLC. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.