Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting designer with cutting patterns and garments
- Organization of the design room
- Research on various new design concepts
- Assembly of presentation boards and other administrative duties.
- Assist designers with mood boards, flats on Illustrator, putting together color rings for the season, and any other design oriented tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), CAD (is a plus)
* All Design candidates must present a portfolio and/ or design samples.
*Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Spring 2018 semester. A candidate's application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of three full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 15 through April 20.
*Exceptions for applicants who are in high school, must be 18 yrs old at time of internship.
*Please understand that this is an unpaid internship for applicants to receive school credit toward graduation.
It is the policy of SHEILA FRANK LLC. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.