Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in setup content on website and updates
- Assisting with newsletter templates and automation
- Research on various new design concepts
- Assembly of look books and catalogs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), CAD (is a plus)
*Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Spring 2018 semester. A candidate's application acknowledges that they will be available to intern a minimum of three full days per week throughout the duration of the program which lasts from January 15 through April 20.
*Exceptions for applicants who are in high school, must be 18 yrs old at time of internship.
*Please understand that this is an unpaid internship for applicants to receive school credit toward graduation.
It is the policy of SHEILA FRANK LLC. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.