Seeking an experienced Seamstress to join our team. Opportunity to work from home and in our studio. Create your own schedule within the parameters of deadlines. Materials and machine are provided to complete projects. Each garment is cut one by one in our studio
Responsibilities may include:
- Sew garment from start to finish.
- May be asked to assist Fitting Specialist during appointments
- Assist designers with mood boards, flats on Illustrator, putting together color rings for the season, and any other design oriented tasks.
- Must know how to use sewing machine and sew by hand.
- Pattern and garment cutting a plus.
*Contract Position. Pay TBD.
It is the policy of SHEILA FRANK LLC. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.